Caring for a baby is complicated, but with Morrocco Method, at least one thing is simple: washing. Babies are more sensitive and thus deserve extra special care. Commercial products may be tear-free but they are dangerous and toxic to your child. The skin, being the body’s largest organ, absorbs the chemicals you wash your baby with.
Some chemical ingredients that you might want to be aware of include:
- Fragrance - This is often added as a perk, but can irritate skin and eyes and is generally not a genuinely sourced or natural ingredient. If you see this word, avoid this bottle.
- PEG-80 - This ingredient can be toxic to the organs (remember the skin and scalp qualify here) and could harm the development of your child.
- Quaternium-15 - This one has a long list of issues associated with it, but is still used in popular products such as Johnson & Johnson’s Baby shampoos and oils… toxic to organ systems, allergy and immune system issues, and formaldehyde contamination, just to list a few.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - A toxic chemical that has been proven to break down the immune system and is often contaminated by other toxins.
- D&C Red 33 - Artificial colors are carcinogens, plain and simple .