Looking for some quick tips about your henna hair color? Well this is the place. While we offer a wide variety of videos on the subject, here’s a quick refresher course. If you’re new to henna hair color we strongly suggest watching our 7 Step Videos!
- Wood or a glass bowl (do not use metal)
- Wooden/plastic spoon or Frosting brush (you can get one at a beauty supply store)
- Saran Wrap
- Your Chosen MM Henna Hair Color
- Green or Black Tea
- Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon Juice
- Boil water and add tea bag, simmer for 15 minutes.
- Gradually add tea mixture to henna powder, you don’t want your mixture to be too thin.
- To help with pH you can add lemon juice or ACV
- To help with consistency add a tablespoon of Euro Oil
- Make sure you let the mixture sit for 8-12 hours.
Henna Hair Color Application
- You a brush or your gloved hands to spread henna mixture throughout your entire head.
- For maximum color results leave in your hair for up to 2 hours.
- Rinse out with water only
Do not shampoo for up to 24 hours after henna application
For a more intense color repeat the process after a 72 hour period
For addition information please view our educational articles and videos.